2014년 7월 26일 토요일

[What to buy in Korea] Guess it's one of the most popular snack in Korea, Market O Real Brownie


Hi all, it has been ages since I posted any postings cos I've been busy with other stuff.
Well some of my close Singaporean and Taiwanese friends visited Seoul to travel so I met them for lunch and tea :)

What I noticed quite interesting was what foreigners buy when they come to Korea.
Since my Taiwanese friends asked me if I can join them to go Lotte Mart which is located at Seoul Station. Then I started thinking like 'HUH? Lotte Mart is everywhere why they wanna go Seoul Station one?'

Well the answer was.. cos it's the biggest Lotte Mart! (No offense, that was exactly what my friends said!!) So I just followed them to see and help them to buy some snacks :)
Mostly, my friends bought pack soju so that they can bring it back to Taiwan and some of Korean snacks such as Market O snacks, and seaweed kinda! :)

Then I didn't mean to buy anything over there cos I can buy anytime in near my house mart but I couldn't help myself buying this Limited edition Market O Brownie HAHA
I honestly have no idea why I bought it there cos a supermarket just in front of my house sells this too hahahaha




WELL, Here is summer special Real Brownie.
Honestly I have no idea what's the difference between normal one and summer special.
BTW, this taste is totally different from the normal brownie cos they got vanila chip inside.
They literally wrote that it's vanila chip but it's more like white chocolate to me




Oh they call this Real Brownie Blondie
HAHAHA




They say it tastes good with coffee

I heard that Japanese like to buy this when they visit Korea.
I actually saw they really bought damn a lot of boxes of Brownies at the Lotte Mart.
Guess cos it's cheaper here?




Err It explains why it's called Blondie.. like white chocolate and vanila blah blah
Anyway their packaging is so pretty :) :)




Ok I opened it.
Normally I buy normal brownie one but they only had 4 pieces but this one got 7 inside!
I was thinking cos it's limited edition HAHAHAHA 




Their packaging is just so PRETTY!






Looks like this
Like half is normal Brownie but the other half is yellow bread (should be some vanila part)


 

Oops the focus is a bit blur.. sorry
anyway you can really taste vanila flavour!
For me personally, I prefer vanila brownie to normal brownie :)

at the Lotte Mart Seoul Station branch, they sell it as a really big packet 
(I guess maybe 7 boxes inside? it was huge srsly)

The one that I bought was around \2,600
but when I searched it they say it's mostly \3,000
Maybe I got some discount from the mart cos it's like one of the biggest branch like my friends told me hahaha :)

*TIP
If you shop more than \30,000 at the Lotte Mart Seoul Station branch,
you can have tax refund right over there so don't forget it! :)


Hope this helped you again and follow @seoulhophop to be updated all about Seoul <3



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기