2014년 7월 23일 수요일

[Garosugil] Light meal yet enough, homemade sandwich, Buccella 부첼라

Hi everybody, ytd I went Garosugil located near Sinsa stn, which got lots of shops 
and cafes,restaurants AND plastic surgery clinic! oopsy


 I and my friends were thinking what we gonna eat, it was 3pm so I didn't want to eat something heavy.Then suddenly Buccella's sandwich come into my mind!
so we headed to Buccella


Buccella serves sandwich and salad and some beverage.
It is located at Garosugil. You can go Garosugil from the exit 8 of Sinsa stn.
If you don't know exactly how to go Garosusil, just follow peeps lol. I am sure most of ppl get out of exit 8 are going to Garosugil XD





When u walking down along Garosugil, you can see Beans Beans Coffee (famous for waffle cafe) then you turn left and go into the alley.




You might see yellow featured store there. That is Buccella!
It looks like this, easy to find right?
Let's go inside!!!





It's quite small so if you visit on weekend, you might need to be queue :(
The time when i visited is monday afternoon so was free.




They have about 8 tables inside and 3 tables outside.
AHH I wanna tell something! You need to order at the counter first then staff will bring food to your table. cuz I saw a tourist couple, might be singaporean I guess anyway 
they wanted to order but nobody coming to their table to get an order so they looked like quite embarrassed. Later a staff came to their table and asked to order at the counter.
Don't forget order at the counter :)

one more!
they also sell some bakery near the counter and overthere they have some free bread and balsamic sauce n olive oil hehehe help yourself :)




This is menu
I've tried salmon, king prawn, tender beef sandwich.
among those my favorite is tender beef!
so I order it agn heheh 
but salmon and king prawn also good! I recommend them too
Also they have salad munu.
All the sandwich menu are served with small portion of salad so no need to order salad separately if you not really want to eat special salad.




This is Tender Beef Sandwich I ordered.
It's sooo fresh! Their sandwich bread is fresh baked ciabatta and veg also very fresh.
They mentioned on the menu that they bake ciabatta bread everyday morninng. 
I love ciabatta bread. this is one of reason I love buccella i think.
It's chewy and soft ummmm nice lol
It is well stuffed sandwich!! the beef is really tender and juicy like the name and the sauce is tasty. 
It looks small in the pic but when you really have it, u feel quite full




This is King Prawn my friend orderd
This was quite good as I remember 


I think Buccella's sandwich are affordable compared with other restaurant in Garosugil. cuz I think most of restaurant in Garosugil are overpriced. That's why I recommend this place in Garosugil. so if you have chance to go Garosugil, try it. you won't regret ;)



Name : Buccella 부첼라
Price : /9000-15000 per pax
Address : 서울특별시 강남구 신사동 534-22 상원빌딩 1층

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기